Things That Make Me Go HMMMMMMM

Just things that render me reflective and introspective and to stretch my writing muscles.

Monday, November 02, 2009

NaNoWriMo-2009

Ha, the last blog I wrote was two years ago that I was going to try NaNoWriMo again. Guess how many words I wrote...NONE!!! I didn't even try last year, but I'm an older and wiser person and need to learn to stick to my guns so I'm going to try it again this year. Hopefully with better results than I had two years ago...THAT IS ALL!

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger A Fox said...

Commenting on my own blog because I've failed to write 50,000 words again this year...actually I think I only managed 1000 words, if that. Sad, I know, especially since I really don't do a whole lot and have plenty of time to write. Oh well...maybe next year...LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home