Things That Make Me Go HMMMMMMM

Just things that render me reflective and introspective and to stretch my writing muscles.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I Love Baseball

OK, maybe I was a little harsh before. I love baseball...well, not all baseball. I love the D-Backs. I just wish they would win more. I love working for them too. Working for a baseball team has made me stop and take a moment to truely learn to appreciate the game more that I did. So I'm just dropping this blog to admit that I was wrong and baseball is not boring. It's not like 'football love' but 'baseball love' does at least exist now, and I'm still sick of hearing about steroids. Now their talking about golfers using steriod...give me a break.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home