Things That Make Me Go HMMMMMMM

Just things that render me reflective and introspective and to stretch my writing muscles.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Baseball and Steroids

I don't like baseball. It's boring and you usually have to wait too long for anything to happen. I think that's the art of the pitch, or some foolishness like that. I'm getting kind of sick of this steroids witch hunt that's going on right now. I mean, how does that help a baseball player anyway...are you saying that someone who hasn't used steroids is incapable of breaking long standing records set by old guys that were nowhere near the physical specimens of today? Good grief! Little kids can hit home runs, what does steroids do to make them so much better? I sure wish someone would explain it to me because I am so sick of hearing about it. I feel kind of bad for Mark McGwire. Here he is, keeping himself out of trouble. He's not holding anyone up, getting caught cheeting on his wife, or ratting out his teammates.

Maybe I'm just confused, but give me a break, doesn't our government have enough crap to clean up, of their own making, without adding this to it. Go out and do something about the poor quality of our schools or the fact that our soldiers are dying over in Iraq and get off of this steroids thing...geez...what a crock!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home